Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We Walk

It's another day of the music challenge.  I was listening to this band this morning and when this song came on I thought, "This is the song I'm going to post today."  I love the part of the song when she sings, "If it all goes wrong we walk."  I got a kick out of that because yesterday I was talking to my best friend, Denisa, on the phone and I had to walk away from the computer because it was annoying me.  Then I had to walk away from my youngest child because he was being a bit whiney.  The song isn't talking about walking away from computers and 4-year-olds but I could still relate.  Ha.  In some situations it is better to just walk away. I hope you enjoy "We Walk" by The Ting Tings.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Ting Tings! I need to buy their cd! I have always loved everything I've heard of theirs!

    ReplyDelete