Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 25

Today's challenge is to post a picture of my favorite day.  Well, this is an easy one for me because this was a day that started a chain of wonderful memories and events -- and it continues on to this day.

My favorite day is my wedding day.  I could have gone with the day I became a mother or a favorite birthday party as a child, but this is actually my favorite day.  It was all about me and Jacob.  I was so happy.  I got to dress like a princess and spend the day hanging out with my closest friends and family.  I got to see people who I hadn't seen in a while and it was just a fun day.  The best part about it was that by the end of the day I was married to my best friend. It was the first day of the rest of our lives together -- job changes, children, and every other change in our lives we went through together. We had each other and still have each other -- and I wouldn't want it any other way.  It was one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me and this day will always hold a special place in my heart and in my memory.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet picture. That day started new memories for us too.

    ReplyDelete