Friday, February 25, 2011

Perfect

So, as you will notice, I didn't include the ENTIRE song title as my  blog title.  I didn't want to offend anyone--ha.  I loved this song the first time I heard it.  It has such a positive message and P!nk has one of the greatest voices I have ever heard.  I always enjoy her music.  I went to youtube to try and find the song this morning and I discovered there is a video so I watched it.  As I got farther into the video I thought, "Wow, this is really depressing," but it ended on a happy note and that made me love it.  The video actually reminds me of myself YEARS ago.  I didn't shoplift or cut myself like the girl in the video does, but I remember feeling lost, angry, and completely unhappy.  I could relate to the girl in the video and the ending made me happy.  This song reminded me that I was given a second chance and I am so thankful for that. And, yes, she sings the actual "F" word.  I apologize if that offends anyone.  Enough rambling from me.  Here is P!nk's F**kin' Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Pink is one of my all time favorite artists. She is beautiful and so very talented. I like that she writes most of her music. I've seen documentaries on her and I think she's a pretty amazing lady. So I loved this song choice!

    ReplyDelete