Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crossfire

Today is day 2 of the music challenge.  The song I have picked is one I loved the first time I heard it.  It's a beautiful song about the ups and downs of love -- and how when you really love some one you go through those ups and downs together. 

I have always loved The Killers.  I remember when their first album came out -- their sound was so different from other popular music.  Jacob and I both immediately loved them.  Brandon Flowers, the lead singer, recently released a solo album.  His solo music is more adult contemporary and pop than the music he performs with The Killers.  I love his voice so I enjoyed the songs I heard from his solo album.  Jacob eventually got the album for me -- I keep it in my car and listen to it quite often. 

I saw this video and loved the song even more.  Seeing Charlize Theron fight ninjas seemed so cool to me.  I hope you all enjoy this song!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I will admit, I hate The Killers. I did however like this song. He has a pretty voice and I like that it's nothing like the music from The Killers. Sorry, don't hate me for not liking them! And Charlize Theron is one of my favorite actresses, she's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete