Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 27

Today's challenge is to post a picture of myself with a family member.  I decided to go with a picture that includes everyone in my little family of four. 

Here we are!  Alex, me, Jacob, Logan, Buzzlightyear, and Santa. LOL  This picture was taken at my Aunt Sue's (my dad's sister) in early December.  The boys met Santa, got to watch a fun Christmas movie, and received a lot of cool toys.  We had great food and my mom asked if we wanted her to take a picture of us.  Well, the boys grow so fast these days and are changing all the time, so we agreed it would be good to have a picture of all of us together.

It is funny how you start out as two young people and then eventually you add children to the mix.  Jacob and I rarely get bored and we always have something to make us laugh or smile.  I love these three more than anything and I'm so glad that they are in my life.  They make my life richer, brighter, and much more interesting.   I really am the queen of my castle -- I have a husband and two boys who go out of their way to do things for me and make me feel special and loved.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment