Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 24

Today's challenge is to post a picture of something I would change.  My best friend and I are both a little upset and disappointed with the weather right now. Her baby shower is today and I can't be there to share this fun moment with her because we received so much snow that the roads are still bad and I still can't get my car out of the driveway -- I'm not even certain I could get it out of the garage at this point.  Instead of blogging about the same thing my best friend did I thought I'd change it up a little -- same issue, different topic.  If I could change something today it would be my means of transportation.

I have a car and I love my car.  It's a great little car.  It's the right size for me and it's MY car, but it's also a small car that is low to the ground -- this makes it very hard to drive in large amounts of snow. People have so many different forms of transportation -- I could take a train if one went that direction and stopped in Duncan.  Planes are convenient, but first you have to get to the airport -- and well, there isn't much point in  going through all the hassle of an airport to get to a place that is only about two hours away.  So, if I could change something I would love to have some car that I owned that could fly from point A to point B without having to drive on snow and ice.  I'm not a big fan of flying, but at least it would get me where I need to be.  Something even better would be teleportation. I could just teleport to where ever I needed/wanted to go and it wouldn't take nearly as long.  I could be running behind but still get there early if I teleported. So, as crazy as it sounds, I wish I could change the form of transportation so the weather doesn't cause me to miss anything important ever again. 

One can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment