Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jar of Hearts

It's day 4 of the music challenge and today I am picking a song by one of today's most talented singers, musicians, and song writers.  I immediately loved this song the first time I heard it.  It is a beautiful song with poetic lyrics sung by a young woman who has an amazing voice.  I read an article about the video -- some loved it and some hated it.  I was curious about it so I found it on youtube and watched it.  It is a weird video but I love it.  It seems artistic and I love watching Christina Perri sing with so much emotion not only in her voice, but on her face.  She did an amazing job.  It is a song that most people can relate to at some point in their lives.  So, here is "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri!  Enjoy! ;P

1 comment:

  1. I liked this song very much! It is one that most people can relate to at some point in their life. Video is a little strange though!

    ReplyDelete