Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 23

We're already on challenge number 23.   Today's challenge was hard for me.  I love books and picking just one is impossible.  I couldn't do it -- so I narrowed it down to two books.  I don't have a lot of time to read these days and actually getting a few minutes to sit down and read is a privilege in this house.  

Today's challenge (which you've probably already guessed) is to post a picture of your favorite book.  Here are my two favorite books.

This book is amazing.  It has wonderful characters and an amazing story. I loved it the first time I read it in high school and have read it a few more times since then.  It never gets old.

This book was given to me by my in-laws for Christmas a few years ago.  I love Audrey Hepburn and this book was amazing.  It showed what a fabulous human being she really was.  She was an amazing woman and this book is one of my all time favorite books.

There are so many great books out there, but these two are my favorites -- at least for now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in reading the Audrey book. I'm going to have to look it up on Kindle. And I couldn't just pick 1 book either.

    ReplyDelete