Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 17

Today's challenge was a hard one for me -- possibly the hardest one so far.  I even thought about just posting the word "PASS" as my blog entry for certain reasons.  I kept thinking about it and suddenly something popped into my head.  So, here we go.

Today I am supposed to post a picture of something that has made a huge impact on my life recently. I finally decided on . . .
friendship.  This is a picture of friendship bracelets.  I chose friendship because my friends really have made an impact on my life recently.  We go day to day following our routines and schedules, chatting here and there, but I learned that when something happens my friends really ARE there for me.  I have received so much encouragement this past week.  I have received phone calls, texts, and emails because they just wanted to check on me.  I have been invited to lunch, coffee, and other things as well.  It is an amazing thing to stop and realize that so many people love and care about me -- and that I have such amazing friends.  So, I would like to dedicate this blog to all of my wonderful friends. Thanks for having such a big impact on my life!

1 comment:

  1. You are very blessed. Sometimes it takes something like this week so that you see just how blessed you are. I love you.

    ReplyDelete