Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 11

I am supposed to post a picture of something I hate today.  I could go with cucumbers, which I hate, or an annoying trait or action that I hate, but for some reason something else came to mind.  At first, I was going to post pictures of the boys when they were sick recently and write about how I hate it when my kids are sick.  I do hate it!  Then, something else popped into my head and I just had to post about that.

Something I hate is a show that Jacob enjoys.  It's called Mantracker.  

Mantracker is a reality TV show that takes place in Canada. Mantracker has a different guide in each episode.  He and his guide ride horses and chase two individuals (referred to as the "prey") who are trying to work as a team to make it to the finish line without being caught by Mantracker.  Jacob enjoys this show but I have never really cared for it.  I remember the first time I watched it with him I was shocked that the show was basically some rude and arrogant man riding around on a horse chasing two people on foot.  I have seen several episodes and can honestly say that I still dislike this show. A lot of times the "prey" are so annoying that you want them to get caught.  Mantracker seems like such a jerk to me that you really don't feel like rooting for anyone in most episodes.  I have just never liked it.  Sorry, Mantracker! 

1 comment:

  1. I hate cucumbers too! And I've never heard of this show.....at least now I know I probably shouldn't waste my time on it if it ever crosses my guide!

    ReplyDelete