Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 10

Do you remember the person who did the craziest stuff with you?  This challenge was hard for me.  First of all, it's a picture challenge and you have to include a picture -- well, I did my craziest stuff in high school and my freshman year of college and (thankfully) there aren't a lot of pictures of the people I once hung out with and did crazy things with. So, I kept thinking and kept thinking -- all the while wondering if this would be the challenge that I couldn't complete.   Then, suddenly, like being slapped in the face, some one popped into my head.  The person that I did some of the craziest stuff with (and actually have a picture of) is this guy right here . . .

Yup -- it's my brother.  We aren't as close as we used to be, but when we were younger we spent a lot of time together and did some really crazy things.  I remember daring each other to ride bikes with our eyes closed -- I crashed into a parked car and Jeremy hit a curb and flew onto a neighbor's lawn.  I remember climbing a huge tree and Jeremy getting stuck in the top of it -- my dad didn't think it was that funny.  We would wander off together and see what was in different neighborhoods or go down trails while camping that my parents would NOT have let us go down.  We used to live across the street from a small church when we were in elementary school.  We got in trouble once for climbing up the front of it and then another time we got in trouble for sneaking in and searching around the church -- just to see what it looked like.  The woman working didn't seem amused. One time we were on our bikes and a car full of teenage boys stopped and started asking us questions -- then tried to sell us drugs.  We both acted like it was hilarious, but I know he was just as freaked out as I was.  We couldn't get home fast enough.  I remember Jeremy would come up with these crazy ideas -- like unscrewing the light bulb from his desk lamp, putting his finger where the bulb should be, and turning it on -- just to see what happened.  He never did that again! LOL.

THESE are the crazy things that I don't mind sharing or remembering -- so this is what I decided to go with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment