Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our Truth

One of my favorite bands is from Italy and called Lacuna Coil.  It is a bunch of men and one female.  The band has two lead singers, one is a man and one is a woman.  I love their sound.  They're considered Gothic Metal/alternative metal, but most of their stuff doesn't really seem that hard to me.  I love Cristina Scabbia's voice.  I actually have a quote by her on my facebook info page.  She is very intelligent and has an amazing voice.  She has an advice column in Revolver Magazine and I always make a point to read it just to see what she has to say.  The band's sound can be different at times because of their Italian influences and I think that makes me enjoy it all the more--it's something new and different to listen to.  I hope you enjoy it as well!

1 comment:

  1. The girl singing is absolutelly beautiful! This band has an interesting sound. Probably not something I'd listen to often but I liked their sound!

    ReplyDelete