Thursday, March 3, 2011

Eyes Like Twins

Today I am posting a song that I loved years ago--and because of that I still enjoy listening to it.  I mentioned when I posted the Debbie Gibson song that when I was little I had a pink boom box and would listen to my cassettes on it.  One of the cassettes I had was Wilson Phillips.  It was mellow and pretty and I really enjoyed it when I was younger.  I remember thinking the song "Eyes Like Twins" as really pretty.  I used to listen to this cassette while I played Ninja Gaiden on our old Nintendo.  Now, every time I hear this song (or any song from that album) I think of the ninja jumping around on the little TV screen as I controlled him.  Ha.  The music is beautiful and the lyrics are very poetic.  I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I have this cd in my car. I love Wilson Phillips! This album was one of the first cds I ever owned!

    ReplyDelete