Friday, March 11, 2011

Army of Me

Today I'm posting something from my college years.  The song actually came out when I was in high school, but I didn't discover it (or Bjork, for that matter) until college.  She is a very odd woman from Iceland who looks like a little girl but has a dirty mouth and is always picking fights with people.  She has a very interesting voice -- it's raunchy, yet soft -- and she has some really interesting music.  I will admit that I do not like all of her music -- actually, she probably has more songs I don't like than songs I do. This song, however, is one that I like -- a lot.  I love the blazing alternative sound of the music and the way the tempo picks up with strange music at the chorus.  Most importantly, I love the lyrics.  "If you complain once more you'll meet an army of me."  This video is strange -- like every other video she has.  It is an interesting and some what weird song.

Good luck!  (LOL)  

No comments:

Post a Comment