Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adventures Of A Wannabe Supermom!

Today has been an interesting one to say the least.  It has "sitcom" smeared all over it!

First, I got up at 5:00 this morning with Kaitlyn and made a pot of coffee.  After pouring coffee into my mug I grabbed the creamer out of the refrigerator and poured some in my coffee.  I wasn't paying attention when I shoved the creamer back into the fridge against the jug with the spout that we keep tea in.  I later discovered that the creamer had pressed on the spout handle and tea had leaked all over the bottom shelf of the fridge.

I cleaned it up.

Later, I was in the living room and saw a huge spider on the wall.  It wasn't poisonous, but a spider is a spider. I do NOT like them (creepy, crawly little nasties!) I grabbed one of my flip flops and started to smash it.  I don't know about you, but when I'm doing things like this my heart is racing and if the spider moves I squeal like a spoiled little girl.
The spider moved.
I squealed.
Logan giggled.

I went in the garage and grabbed Jacob's huge container of bug spray with the spray handle and started spraying the spider with it.  It has great aim so the spray mostly covered him and only a little hit the wall.  I was spraying when suddenly, of course, the handle broke.  I figured that was enough and the spider was stunned enough that I could now smash it without it lunging at me.

So, I smashed it.
Then I set the bug spray in the kitchen and went to clean up my mess.  I forgot about the bug spray.  About 30 minutes later I went back into the kitchen to find that the bug spray had a hole in it and had leaked all over the kitchen floor.  Yuck!  I cleaned up that mess and thought about how funny this day has been.

You will never hear me say, "I'm bored."  At least not anytime soon, anyway. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment