Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You See Crazy (Or Strange), I See FUN!

I get a lot of comments on our house. I have been told we're "brave" to decorate it the way we do (because home decor is the true measure of bravery--who knew!)  I have been told by numerous people that they like it but could never do it in their own home.  I have been told that it's interesting, strange, crazy.  Some love it, some hate it.  We love art.  We love old stuff.  We love literature.  We encourage creativity, individuality and, well . . . FUN . . . in our home. My gremlins have told me time and time again how much they like their home.  "It's fun."  "It's cool."  "It's not boring!"  In my opinion, if those living there like it that is all that matters.  Our interests are part of what makes us who we are.  This crazy mix of things in our home illustrates part of who we are and we like it . . . just the way it is. ;) 
So, here's to creativity, individuality and FUN!  Embrace it! 

                      A few of Kaitlyn's MANY books as you enter the living room. 

                               The bar.  This is the gremlins' favorite breakfast spot. 

                                                           The living room.  

                                               More of the living room! 

                                                       Our dining room.

                                                           Kitchen sink

Coffee Bar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment