Friday, April 11, 2014

Our Home

I have had quite a few people ask me about how we decorate our home. I know not everyone likes it, but not everyone lives here. ;) What a completely boring world it would be if every house was decorated the same way! We like older stuff, a lot of color and items that you don't find in every home. We also want our home to be a fun and comfortable place for our kids to grow up in.  So, for those who have asked, this blog is for you.


                            My gremlins' hand prints on canvases above our bed.
 Jacob's mom gave this pillow to me with pictures of all of us.  It is one of my favorite things!


                                                   The main bathroom.


                                                       Dining room



                                                      Living room








The boys' favorite hangout spot complete with an arcade game (not pictured)!


Of course, we can't forget about these three gremlins who add so much spice and laughter to our world! Our home certainly wouldn't be complete without them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment