Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Sometimes in life we are lucky enough (or blessed enough, if you will) to have people in our lives who love us for who we are.  Period.  They overlook our flaws, our annoying ticks, our bad attitudes, and our inner dorks that somehow seem to surface when you least expect it. Today I would like to blog about one such person.  Today is my best friend's 30th birthday.  I wanted to take the time today to blog about my best friend and wish her a very happy birthday.  She deserves all the happiness in the world and I hope that today is an awesome day for her--a day in which she is shown how much she is loved and appreciated by those around her.

Birthdays are special. The day of your birthday is your day--its a day to celebrate you.  So, today, Denisa, we celebrate YOU! You are an amazing wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, and friend. I am so glad you were placed in my life and so glad I can call you my friend.  I hope today is filled with joy and you feel as special as you are. 

I love you, Liv--Happy Happy Birthday! (Love, Emma) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment