Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sports

I decided to do today's challenge RIGHT NOW while I have a few minutes--otherwise it will be late again.  Ha.  This week's challenge is sports.  We have come to love sports in our house.  We enjoy playing sports with the boys (although I do more watching than playing these days) and we enjoy watching professional sports on TV.  There is just something about it that we enjoy.  Its great to make a fun dinner of finger foods or hot dogs or even grill some kabobs and eat while you watch a game.  The boys love playing sports--soccer, baseball, football, and basketball are all played pretty regularly here.  The boys even have a basketball goal in their room.  I thought for today's challenge I would post a few pictures of my boys playing some of the sports they enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment