Monday, May 9, 2011

Numbers

Well, I'm behind on this challenge.  We have been busy with field trips, end of school activities, Logan's birthday party, and my cousin, Matt, has been staying with us since Saturday.  So, I'm doing last week's challenge today (shhh!).   The challenge was numbers, which of course could be anything.  I thought I'd have a little fun with this one. 

Here are the 4 numbers I have chosen for this blog.

Now to explain my crazy reason for choosing these 4 numbers.  First of all, these numbers are the ages of everyone who lives in my house.  I was thinking about this the other day and something wacky occurred to me so I thought I'd use it for this blog.  I am 33 years old.  If I take the numbers in my age and add them together (3+3) I get the number 6, which is Alex's age.  Jacob is 32--if I take the numbers in his age and add them together (3+2) I get the number 5, which is Logan's age.  We could even take this a step further and multiply the numbers in my age (3x3) and get 9, which is the number of years Jacob and I will be married this year. And if you multiply the numbers in Jacob's age (3x2) you get 6, which, again, is Alex's age.


Isn't that crazy?  I had fun with this challenge though.  Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez...you know how I hate math! This was a cute entry though and very cool! I don't know why your brain was going all mathmatical...maybe it's the baby.....HA! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete