Thursday, April 21, 2011

I See The Pattern But Can't Help It! (LOL)

I need to post this week's photo challenge, but I decided that since it's only Thursday I technically have two more days in which to do it.  I know my last blog entry was about a song/band.  Well, history repeats itself, right?  I heard a few songs by a British singer known as Adele and loved them.  Her voice is awesome.  It's so refreshing to hear singers who can actually sing.  My sweet husband downloaded her newest album to iTunes for me yesterday which means that it will not only be on the computer, but on my iPod and probably a CD as well.  LOL.  I wanted to share a few of Adele's songs with the few of you who actually take the time to read this blog.  I'm sure you'll appreciate her voice and singing talent as much as I do.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment